Last updated: October 16, 2018
• on this Website;
• in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
• through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; and
• when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, or make any purchases through the Website, or use any of the features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will immediately delete that information from our servers. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: [email protected] or by phone at (512) 459-1000.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including the following:
While using Upbring Marketplace, we may ask you to provide us with certain information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (”Personal Data”);
Usage and Other Data
We may also collect information about how Upbring Marketplace is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), internet connection, browser type, browser version, the pages of Upbring Marketplace that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the equipment you use to access our Website, the time spent on Website pages, unique device identifiers and other usage and/or diagnostic data.
We collect this information in one or more of the following ways:
Information you provide
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing from our Website or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website, as further described in the Third-Party Payment Processor section herein.
We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Data but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies).
Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie information collected automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
• To provide and maintain Upbring Marketplace.
• To acknowledge your purchase donation.
• To provide you with information that you request from us.
• To notify you about changes to Upbring Marketplace.
• To provide customer care and support.
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve Upbring Marketplace.
• To monitor the usage of Upbring Marketplace.
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Lutheran Social Services of the South, Inc..
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Upbring Marketplace.
• To protect the personal safety of users of Upbring Marketplace or the public.
• To protect against legal liability.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate Upbring Marketplace ("Service Providers"), to provide Upbring Marketplace on our behalf, to perform Upbring Marketplace-related services or to assist us in analyzing how Upbring Marketplace is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We do not rent, share, sell or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We utilize Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Upbring Marketplace. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Third-Party Payment Processor
We use a third-party payment processor, Stripe, for all payments that you make on the Website.
Amazon Associates Program
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Links to Other Sites
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at the contact address listed herein to request access to, correct, or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us (see below) so that we will be able to do necessary actions
The security of your data is important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information we collect is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of Personal Data to our Website is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.